In this section all the day-to-day requirements are kept insured with different coverings. This includes Term Insurance, health insurance, Motor Insurance covering car and Two-wheeler Insurance.
You have always tried to take care of your family and fulfill all of your responsibilities. However, life comes with risks and surprising incidents that can put your family's financial security in threat.
Term insurance is a life insurance which provides coverage for the policy term decided between the policy holder and insurer at the onset of the policy. After this policy term expires coverage is no longer valid. If the insured dies during this term, the death benefit is paid to the nominee.
- Tax Exemption u/s 80C and 10(10D)*
- Get the advantage of a level term cover at low cost, especially for larger sum assured.
- Get rewarded for maintaining a healthy life-style, if applicable, with special premium rates for non-smokers and medically fit non-smokers.
- Benefit of attractive high sum assured rebate.
- Your nominee will have the option to take the death benefit in equal monthly installments over a period of 5 or 10 years.
- Flexibility to Select your policy term of 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years depending on your requirement.
- Alter your premium payment frequency.
- Include your spouse at a later date in your existing policy, if you are single at present.
- Plan to meet recurring expenses of your loved ones by opting for payment of benefit in annual installments.
Necessity of Retirement Planning
- For Longer retirement years
- Financial independence post retirement
- Inflation so that expenses can be met
Eligibility Criteria for Term Insurance Plans (varies as per insurers)
- Entry Age: Minimum 18 years | Maximum 65 years
- Policy Term: Minimum 5 years | Maximum 30 - 55 years
- Maturity Age: Maximum 75 years/ Whole of life;
- Annual Premium: Minimum INR 2,000 | Maximum - Based on Sum Assured and age of applicant
- Premium Payment Mode: Single | Regular - Yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, and monthly
How to Choose the Best Term Insurance Plan?
Term insurance plans have become extremely popular in the last few months. However, the choice of your term life insurance policy should be made good, considering the important factors like:
How much death benefit coverage do you need
This typically depends on the lifestyle characterized by annual income, dependents and liabilities. Ideally, one should have a life cover of 15-20 times their annual income. A married person with children should have higher life cover than a bachelor. Somebody with a home loan to pay off should have higher life cover.
Determine the term of coverage for your plan.
Typically the plan should be for a term as long as one expects to have financial dependents. Consider the factor of inflation in paying premiums and coverage benefits.
Your search for the best term life insurance plans ends with Flying Sparrow Ventures Pvt. Ltd. We help you with the best Term Plans available in India by providing you with lowest Term Insurance Quotes.
Various Companies Offering Term Insurances are-
LIC, Bajaj Insurance, TATA AIG, Reliance Insurance etc.
Health Insurance or Mediclaim as commonly know refers to protection that is provided to a policyholder as a cover against unexpected medical emergencies. Today there are over 200 Health Insurance Plans available to a consumer. With each of these Health Insurance Plans having their own unique USP, but they all can be differentiated.
Criteria to Choose Best Health Insurance
Caps and sub-limits - Imposition of sub limits, Co-payments or other caps might reduce the premium you pay for the insurance policy but would limit the benefits in a similar or a worse proportion.
- Claim settlement record
- Scope of coverage
- Cashless Hospital Network
- Internal team
- Floater (family) size
The Various types of Health Insurance includes
Designed to cover an individual against various illnesses with cashless hospitalization and other features. Health insurance in India has emerged like a savior for all. Taking care of your well being as well as your pocket, it has made things simpler for all. It pays off your heavy medical bills, consultation fees, accident or emergency case charges. Helping out to shoulder the financial burdens, mediclaim in India comes with easy buying and satisfying assurance.
Senior Citizen Health Insurance
Senior citizen health insurance is a necessity especially when you are planning to retire and live on pension or interest income from savings. A sudden medical emergency can result in a financial crisis. To avoid this, it is cautious to take a complete senior citizen mediclaim policy.
According to the new guidelines by IRDA, every health insurance provider has to offer coverage to individuals' upto 65 years of age. These new guidelines will not only help individuals get coverage at later stages of their life but will also allow them to shift insurers in case they are not satisfied with their current health insurance provider.
Preventive Health Care Plan
A preventive health care plan is a holistic plan offering the customers a gamut of benefits to keep them healthy all round the year. This plan lets the user to gain immensely from the expertise of specialized medical practitioners without having to spend a penny. Here's the string of benefits it offers:
- Free health check-up.
- Free doctor consultation on phone or online chat.
- Free second opinion for critical diseases.
- Concessions at Diagnostic Labs.
- Concessions at Pharmacies.
- Concessions on Dental services.
- Concessions at Pathology and Radiology labs.
- Best-in-class medical facilities at clinics and hospitals.
Employee Health Insurance
There are several group health insurance companies existing in the market and helping employers in providing sufficient cover to their employees. The features and benefits of employee health insurance are unique.
Car Insurance or motor insurance helps to protect the losses you might incur while driving on a busy road. The loss could be a result of an accident or theft. The premium amount of your car insurance is decided on the basis of Insured Declared Value or IDV of the vehicle. A slight change in IDV can make a whole lot of difference to the motor insurance premium. If you raise the IDV, the premium rises and if you lower it down, the premium reduces. It is very important for any policyholder to compare various options before going for a car insurance renewal or buying a new policy.
Coverage under Car Insurance
Third Party Liability Coverage
Third Party Car Insurance covers you against any legal liability to a third party resulting when you are at-fault driver. It covers damage/injury caused by you to another person/property. A Third Party Liability cover is legally mandatory in India under the Motor Vehicles Act.
Collision Coverage protects the insured financially against damage to his/her own car. It pays the insured for damage caused by collision. Damage/loss due to theft or vandalism is not included in collision coverage.
A comprehensive package car insurance policy is more extensive and preferred by most people. The coverage includes damage or theft of vehicle, third party legal liability and personal accident cover. The policy coverage can be further extended by opting for add-ons like accessories cover, engine protector, zero depreciation cover, medical expenses, etc.
Key Benefits of Car Insurance
- Coverage against loss or damage to the insured vehicle
- Coverage against loss or damage to your vehicle caused by accident, theft, fire, explosion, self ignition, lightning, riots, strikes or act of terrorism, natural calamities
- Coverage against financial liability caused by injury/death of a third party or damage to the property
- Personal accident cover
Two wheeler insurance is an insurance policy that provides financial cover to bike or scooter aligned with physical damage, theft and third party liability. Two wheeler insurance includes motorbike insurance, scooty insurance and scooter insurance.
Key Benefits of Two Wheeler Insurance
- Irritation free cashless settlement at preferred workshops.
- Instant claims assistance and support
- The insurance policy also covers third party property damage and third party physical injury.
- Own damage
- Passengers/Hired driver
- Depreciation Reimbursement
- Loss of Personal Belongings
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Repair of Glass, Fibre, Plastic and Rubber Parts
- Key Replacement
- Emergency Transport and Hotel Expenses